October 16, 2011

Grilled tofu and chicken

I have always loved tofu in hot and sour soup. So I decided to give this a try. The firm tofu was marinating a few hours. BBQ chicken was the back up plan in case the tofu made us vomit.

first started coals with chimney and newspaper. no farkin lighter fluid
Photobucket

first cooked up the chicken with indirect heat
Photobucket



finished it off over direct with homemade sauce
Photobucket


NOW the tofu yay
Grilled about 7 min on each side. It actually tasted pretty good I'm surprised! Don't get me wrong I'm not a vegetarian. Ill kill Bambi in a heartbeat but I still have some weight to lose. Is tofu healthy?
Photobucket



used gas side to start veggie stir fry while tofu cooking
Photobucket


Finally got it on charcoal side. up yours propane
Photobucket


My dinner plate
Photobucket

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118331

No comments:

Post a Comment